When is it time to see a counsellor? I'm feeling off course but not sure if counselling is for me.
- Counselling can provide you with a safe space to explore what is going on for you. It can help you to focus your attention on areas of your life that you are struggling with. Everyone can benefit from counselling and more support. It can help you to view things differently and integrate different parts of yourself to help you feel more whole.
What are your rates?
- $150 per hour, paid at time of appointment. Payments may be made through eTransfer, credit card, or PayPal.
What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice is required for appointment cancellations. Appointments not attended without 24 hours prior notice will be charged a $75 cancellation fee.
Are your services covered by my extended health benefits?
- Coverage is different depending on different benefit providers. Check with your employer or benefits provider for coverage determination. Receipts are provided at time of payment.
What is your COVID safety practice?
- All appointments are currently taking place either over the phone or virtually via a secure video chat.